The majority of shops on the British high street have roller shutter doors fitted. Typically, these doors open vertically and are an excellent security solution. Roller shutter doors consist of connected horizontal panels which literally roll up or down, when not in use these panels are stored in a cavity which is affixed above. Roller shutter doors are popular due to the ease with which they can be used, motion is controlled either with a handle or remotely.
Reasons to spray paint your roller shutter door:
- Spray painting the surface of roller shutter doors provides an effective means of modernising the appearance of the shop or retail outlet, which can be achieved with a minimal expenditure.
- Spraying can be done onsite, this means that there is no compromise to the security of your shop whilst work is completed as the door does not have to be removed.
- Sometimes parts of roller shutter doors are replaced over time, this can give a shop front a patchwork appearance, recoating the surface of the roller shutter doors provides a uniformed appearance.
- Unfortunately, roller shutter doors can become the victim of vandalism and graffiti. Spraying not only provides a means of removing the vandalism, but anti-graffiti coatings can be applied to avoid a reoccurrence.
- Often roller shutter doors are manufactured in a limited number of colour options, frequently these options do not fit the existing brand of the shop or business to which they are affixed. Spraying provides a means of changing the colour of roller shutter doors to one which suits your existing brand image.
- Repairing roller shutter doors is often substantially cheaper than replacing them, as part of this refurbishment a respray can help to rejuvenate your shop front.
- Over time the original coating of a roller shutter can fade, or the initial finish was aluminium, in both cases spraying is often required.
- Respraying your roller shutter doors, is a good way of increasing the appeal, and perhaps even the price, of you property when selling or renting it.
We have extensive experience providing shop front spraying services, including roller shutter door spraying. We understand that remaining open whilst work occurs is important not only for your business but also for your income. Therefore we can, if required, work around your opening hours to ensure there is no loss of business as a result of our work. For further information a member of our customer service team can be contacted by calling 0845 163 0005.