As a nationwide provider of coating systems, we pride ourselves on the quality of work we complete and the positive impact it has on our clients business. The high standards that are set here are maintained at all times by our specialised and highly trained workforce. Our technical competency has been reaffirmed by way of allocated CSCS cards (The Construction Skills Certification Scheme).
Guaranteed Quality Everytime
When you employ the services of one of our coating experts, all work that is completed comes with an impressive 25-year guarantee. This just goes to show the level of confidence we have in our abilities and those of our coating technicians. Our full guarantee is immediate after the completion of work and covers the following areas:
- Workmanship of all works conducted on the clients behalf until the pre-arranged expiration date.
- Coatings applied by CJ Coatings Nationwide will not delaminate from work surfaces.
- All surfaces within the immediate spray zones will be masked and that no over-spray will occur as a result of the coating project.
- All coatings by CJ Coatings Nationwide will be done so evenly and no obvious defects will be present from a distance of one metre or more.
- Repairs smaller than six inches will not be visible from a distance of three metres or more. We are unable to guarantee this on repairs greater than three metres.
- Any faults relating to our workmanship through-out the project will be covered within the guarantee.
Nationally we offer full 25-year guarantees & maintenance. However, each project will be assessed at survey and a specific guarantee will be put into place based on the following factors:
- The paint systems manufacturer guarantee.
- The size of the coating area to which the paint is applied.
- The total value of the coating project.
- The scale of preparation for coating.
- Dependant on the type of paint system to be used.
- The environment in which it is applied. C1-C5i.
- The current condition of the substrate.
- The guarantee is for coatings only.
To avoid disappointment, once our coating has been completed and the project signed off, the area that has been worked on must be maintained and cleaned regularly for our guarantee to remain valid. Failure to do so could result in our guarantee becoming void.